Taryn and her friends waiting to get their toes done.
My darling 6 year old waiting for the party to start.
My mom found these little containers at the $1 store and she had the idea to fill them with candy. I already had the flowers, so it turned out perfect! Thanks Mom. She was a huge help that day, I am so glad she was here and so was Taryn.
The cake that my good friend Devan and her mom made for the party. They are so talented!We have been so busy since my moms visit. I will post more about her trip, but the pics are all loaded on my point and shoot camera. We have been making the most of our waterpark passes, and it has been so nice to have Aaron only working a part time job right now. I love having him around! I hope everyone is having a great summer!!

9 comments:
how cute! love the favors and love the cake--remember the time you guys came over to make blocks and i had no idea devan was so stinkin crafty! wish i had that talent. very cute party!
What a Cutie she is. I love her outfit. What a great idea for the party favor, I bet the kids just loved them.
Love that cake! Devan is so talented. I love the favor idea too. Fun!! And the outfit! Where did you get the big green 6?
SO CUTE!!!! How fun is that? Where did she even get that idea? I love that girl. Glad you had a great time. I love Kylie in the top picture. Her cheesy smile melts me. Love you.
That was such a cute party. Penny and Lily had a great time!! Penny even called to say thanks and asked Aaron to put a piece of cake in the fridge and save it for her! That's how much they loved it!
It all looks fantastic. Glad she had such a good time!
So cute!! I love the pics! Way to go Devan on the cake. So cute. Her belly is so cute! I love it.
I am so glad I was there, too! Cute pics. Mom
what a cute idea! makes me want to have a girl :)
Post a Comment