One day on vacation we decided to visit the Mormon Batallion visitors Center in Old Town, SD. They have recently remodeled it, and I remember going when I was young. It was amazing. The kids had a blast and it was totally free. I suggest it for anyone visiting southern Ca.


Dressing up with my sisters kids for the journey.

Reina in her bonnet.

Afterwards we stayed in Old Town and all went to dinner. My brother always likes to wind up my kids and they love him. His wife just gave birth to their first and I can't wait to carry on the tradition he started. Make his little boy really hyper, and send him home!!


After the tour of the batallion, they have a lot of great activities for the kids to try out and here is a picture of Kylie pumping water. It was a great evening although Mason puked in the car on the way home. Luckily, got it all in the bag!
No comments:
Post a Comment