Saturday, March 19, 2011

Grateful~

Today I am feeling grateful.  Grateful for a million things.  I volunteered with the youth at our church last night at the community food coalition to serve the homeless dinner.  I am so blessed and I have so much.  Most of all I am grateful that on January 4th, 2011 our family was sealed FOREVER.  This is something we have been trying to do for almost a decade.  I will NEVER take this for granted.
 Grateful that although we are students on a limited budget, Aaron and I still make time to date regularly.  I think one of the best things you can do for your children, is celebrate and show them the love you have for each other.  Tonight we are going to dinner.  I love this man.  I feel like he was made for me.  Amazing.
 Grateful for these 4 wild and crazy kids of mine.  They are fun, loud, dramatic, hilarious, righteous, and loving.  And they are beautiful too.
Grateful for bumps in the road.  This is when Reina fell in the bushes at the temple.  My trials have taught me things I could not have learned any other way.  I was somewhat reluctant when Aaron told me he wanted to go back to Law School, but I knew it was the right thing for US.  The budget has been a big adjustment, but I see Aaron so much more than I ever had before.  We only have one more year until he graduates and I know we made the right choice.  We are so blessed and I am sincerely Grateful.

12 comments:

Sam said...

Congratulations on your sealing. You guys are awesome... how is life? Up for dinner again soon?

Dee Dee said...

Oh, Sarah, I am soooo happy for your family. I love you so much and am glad you are sealed for eternity.

Hannah S said...

Yes, I am grateful you guys decided on law school too :) :) I hadn't realized you weren't all sealed. How special!! How did the kids like being able to go into the Temple? Pretty cool.

The McNeil Family said...

Congratulations on your sealing! It is amazing toknow that you can be with your family forever. I recently went to a sealing with a child there, the spirit was so strong and it truly made me realize families are forever! I grateful that I was sealed in the temple a couple years after being married.

author said...

Congratulations! I really do miss you and I am so glad that there is blogging so we can keep in touch!

Let's plan a time to meet soon! Your family is darling! Congrats again!

Heidi said...

You have such a beautiful family. I don't get to see them all together very often.

Amy said...

you are such a wonderful family and I am so happy for you guys. I am glad you decided to come to law school so that we could meet and become best friends. I love you and your family like you were my own. Congrats on your sealing. What a blessing it is to be TOGETHER FOREVER!

Jennifer said...

Love you and your fam!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erin said...

congratulations on your sealing! i had no idea. how special! so glad you guys came to law school! and i agree about showing your kids the love between you and your spouse. you guys are awesome parents.

Dayle Tedrow said...

I will always remember the sweetness of that day! So happy we could share it.

Nichols said...

Congrats on your sealing. That is so memorable and your kids will be able to remember it too! You have a sweet family and I'm glad I know you!