Thursday, May 19, 2011

Look at ME!!

 For some reason when I have a camera in my hand, I think it is adorable whe my kids are pouting.  After lots of hard work from Kylie, and lots of running by Aaron, Kylie is training wheel free!  Yeah for Kylie.(most of it was on our video camera)
Kylie loves to ride her bike with her friend Sam.  Sam and Kylie have been in the same preschool class all year and have become good friends.  They play so well together.  Sam will be moving after the summer, so she is trying to get a lot of play time in because she will really miss him.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Kylie pouting :) Sam is so happy to have a friend who knows how to ride a bike like him. He is going to miss Kylie too!

Hannah S said...

Kylie is off training wheels?? Dare I admit that Samuel isn't yet??

author said...

Im so glad you guys are having so much fun! You family is growing up and is as adorable as ever!