Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mothers Day Weekend

The day before Mothers Day we had a garage Sale and made next to nothing :).  But that afternoon Aaron and the kids treated me to a Mothers Day Lunch at Tucanos, a Brazilian Grill.  The kids ate free. 
 These 5 always make me feel so loved on Holidays!  I am spoiled.  It is nice that they are getting easier to take out to eat!  They ALL feed themselves.  At one point I swore that day would NEVER come.
 Waiting for our table.
 Pretending to catch a wave.
WIPEOUT!!!!!
On Mothers Day I was spoiled by breakfast in bed, a spa giftcard, and being waited on hand and foot.  Aaron also got me a lei to wear to chuch like he used to for my first few Mothers Days at BYU-H.  Grateful to be a mother!

1 comment:

Joy said...

sounds like a fun mother's day!