Tuesday, November 8, 2011

32

My favorite kids
Recently, I turned another year older.  It was nice because my mom was in town (we took a picture, but it was on her cell) and so Aaron watched Reina and the other kids were in school and my mom and I got to enjoy some lunch and shopping without kids along.  I really enjoyed it!

 The Ice cream cake that Aaron and the kids got for me. 



Making a wish

We went to In N Out for dinner with my good friend Devan and her kids and husband.  Aaron got me Toms which I have wanted for a long time, so I picked out the black sparkly ones and I love them.  A relaxing great day.  Turning 32 was no big deal.  I feel healthier in my 30s than I ever did in my 20s.  I have so many blessings and am grateful for the exciting life that I live.  I am truly happy.

No comments: