Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One of my goals this year has been to become more computer savvy, and with only 4 months left in the year, and a new baby girl coming in 7 weeks, I decided I better get started. So I joined Facebook, am on my way to starting this blog. Being far from family and having friends in various locations, blogs are a great way to journal and keep in touch with loved ones.

In April of this year, a great opportunity came up for Aaron to fulfill one of his dreams and be his own boss and business owner. So with a business partner, we purchased a Suzuki franchise in Bozeman Mt. Aaron left immediately, and I stayed in Rapid City SD with the kids for Mason to finish school. I then drove myself and the kiddies to San Diego(a 26 hr. adventure with only 1 speeding ticket and one episode of carsickness) to visit our families for the month of June. Aaron came down for a week of this to spend Fathers day and Disneyland with us. It was a blast! July first the kids and I drove from San Diego to Bozeman to move in our new place and after 3 months of living apart, happily reunited with Aaron!

So far we love Bozeman and are happily anticipating the arrival of baby #4, Reina. We are a happy family and feel grateful for all that we have.

2 comments:

amyorr said...

love the blog. looking forward to many more posts from banksblvd. Glad you joined the blog world. Yeah!!

Jen said...

Sarah, sarah, sarah...you are technologically challenged no more!!
I would have loved to have seen Mason on his first day of school, what a little man. Give the kids loves from me.
JEN