Taryn is 4 and excited to start preschool next week. She is our most mellow with a very sweet disposition!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah it is so fun to see your darling family and hear about your adventures! I need to do the blog thing to. Hopefully eventually! How do you like Bozeman! I have a cousin who is an accountant there, small world! Sounds like things are exciting as always! My family just go t home yesterday from a vacation to san diego! what fun! Its great to hear from you! Britnee Fenton
1 comment:
Yeah it is so fun to see your darling family and hear about your adventures! I need to do the blog thing to. Hopefully eventually! How do you like Bozeman! I have a cousin who is an accountant there, small world! Sounds like things are exciting as always! My family just go t home yesterday from a vacation to san diego! what fun!
Its great to hear from you!
Britnee Fenton
Post a Comment