So Kylie was Hannah Montana at the Law School party, and decided to be a princess for Trick or Treating, and the ward Trunk or Treat. Of course with 3 girls, we already had everything we needed for that. She is such a cute princess if I do say so myself.
I don't really like dressing up. Last year Aaron convinced me to wear a Scooby doo costume, and it was barely 2 weeks after a c-section. I think I only agreed because I was still on drugs, lol. Anyways this year I wore this bloody knife hat. The sign I put on it says Mother of 4. Haha. Mason asked me why it said that. I thought it was funny that he didn't get it.
We went trick or treating at the singles complex. Pretty lame actually. Not many were handing out candy, but I guess what do you expect, they are single. Afterwards, we went to our ward trunk or treat which was wonderful! Chili cook off, thriller dance, games, and trunk or treating. Our friends the Smiths came too. Then they took Mason with them to do some more trick or treating. He is getting so old!


2 comments:
You made me laugh out loud with your costume, Sarah! That's a hard feat to accomplish. Still laughing. You guys have such a cute family! Makes me want to have more kids.
OMG sarah, i totally laughed out loud at your costume!! i love the pic of you guys in front of the tree. p.s. Happy Birthday Reina!!!
Post a Comment