My mom and Steve came to visit the first week in November. It was an eventful trip. The first half was great and my mom stayed here while Steve was at Seans house in Lehi. My mom and I had some good quality time together, and she took me out to eat at some good spots around here. I had a cold while she was here. My poor step-dad was in a 4 wheeling accident, and is so lucky that he wasn't hurt worse. He was badly bruised, and ended up breaking his ankle too. While they were here, Mason got strep throat, croupe, and swine flu all at once! He was so sick. Next, Aaron caught it, and missed quite a bit of school. We are grateful that it didn't happen during finals time. I was never tested, but I know that I had it too. Horrible body aches. We are lucky no one had to be hospitalized, and now we should all be immune to it. All 3 girls had ear infections and colds and coughs. We are finally ALL healthy, and no one here is on an antibiotic. Knock on wood. Being sick is exhausting!Thursday, November 26, 2009
H1N1 & Grammies Visit
My mom and Steve came to visit the first week in November. It was an eventful trip. The first half was great and my mom stayed here while Steve was at Seans house in Lehi. My mom and I had some good quality time together, and she took me out to eat at some good spots around here. I had a cold while she was here. My poor step-dad was in a 4 wheeling accident, and is so lucky that he wasn't hurt worse. He was badly bruised, and ended up breaking his ankle too. While they were here, Mason got strep throat, croupe, and swine flu all at once! He was so sick. Next, Aaron caught it, and missed quite a bit of school. We are grateful that it didn't happen during finals time. I was never tested, but I know that I had it too. Horrible body aches. We are lucky no one had to be hospitalized, and now we should all be immune to it. All 3 girls had ear infections and colds and coughs. We are finally ALL healthy, and no one here is on an antibiotic. Knock on wood. Being sick is exhausting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love these photos. Especially love the one by the car with Kylie giggling and peaking out the window.
Post a Comment