Mason played spring baseball this year and he really enjoyed it. Aaron was an assistant coach, so for most of the games it was the girls and I on the sidelines, while Aaron helped out on the feild. I enjoyed watching Mason, but wish I could have seen a little more action besides my 18 month old running around.

Before one game we stopped for slurpees. Reina is enjoying her Pina Colada slurpee.

Here is kylie and Taryn with the guinea pig that one of the boys on the teams brother called the team mascot. The girls loved it and understand we will NEVER own one of our own.

My handsome boy in the outfeild. Right after I snapped this picture, he missed a ball due to my distractions! Sorry Mason.

Team Pow-Wow!

Aaron was pitching to them that day since it was coach pitch and I was glad to get a picture of him pitching to Mason. They never kept score, but you better believe Mason did, LOl!
No comments:
Post a Comment