I am so behind on blogging! I am in San Diego visiting our families right now, and I have a ton of stuff to blog about from before we left also, so when I get back to Utah, I will be doing some backtracking. Meanwhile, I wanted to post this cute picture of my mom with all of the grandkids on my side. These are my 4 and my sisters 4. My brother and his wife are due for their first on 8/9/10. Such a fun due date!Aaron came out here with us for the first 5 days and then flew back to Utah. We spent the first couple of days in El Centro with his parents (it was 111 degrees), and then came up to San Diego to visit my side of the family and his sisters that live up here. I love coming to visit and yet it is hard to get to see everyone that I want to because with 4 kids under 9, I can only do so much in a day.
The sad thing about this trip is that I can totally see how the economy has affected the city in general. People are foreclosing on properties left and right, (i read that in the SD paper the other day), bankruptcys are common, and I have seen many small businesses with their doors closed.
I hope things get better soon. I love being around family and friends & I am really hoping that we can move back here when Aaron finishes law school! 1 year down, 2 years to go!
1 comment:
What an adorble picture your mom and grandiose. It is pretty sad to see San Diego like that. Lucky that u may move back. Enjoy the weather
Post a Comment