Sunday, December 5, 2010

Halloween Parties

My friend Julie from my ward had a Halloween party at her house and it was so much fun. Kylie was a witch & Reina was a chicken.  They had crafts and treats and games for the kids.  Also, Julie made the BEST pumpkin dessert I have ever had.  I have already made it once & shared the recipe!
 The girls had a ton of fun!
 We also went to the Law Schools annual Halloween bash.  Reina was Mickey Mouse for this one & a lot of people just assumed she was a he.  They have pizza & a costume parade and then go trick or treating around the carrells where the guys study.  Aaron has been home SO much more this year it has been nice.
 My friend Erin had a baby girl recently and when we were trick or treating, Jadie had just fallen asleep on her daddys lap.  She is a doll & looked SO comfortable.
 Reina lugging around her loot.
Halloween is huge here in Ut.  I have never seen so many people & adults dress up before.  They even have classes at the gym where you dress up while you workout.  I couldn't bring myself to do it.  Kudos to those who did!

3 comments:

Dayle Tedrow said...

Too much Halloween for me, but I'm glad you had fun! You all looked great!

Jennifer said...

LOVE your blog!

Hannah S said...

Sarah, I am glad you both liked them! Were you able to drop some off at the shower? I hope they had a good turn out. Every time I had a show I drove past Labriske and I thought of you guys :)