Saturday, October 29, 2011

Our Anniversary~August 25th

This year for our anniversary, we went up to Park City and went ziplining.  I usually plan most of our regular dates, but on our Anniversary and Valentimes Day, he usually plans them and does a great job. 
 My man on the ski lift going up!
 Me.  I am usually afraid of heights and was surprised I didn't chicken out and am so glad we did it.
 BFF's.
The ride up the lift was absolutely beautiful!  The ziplining was a lot of fun and the only scary part is when they are strapping you in before the let you out of the gate.  After we went zipling, we went and had a nice dinner and then stayed in a SLC Marriott overnight.  It was so nice to have time together just the two of us.  Sitll so glad I married him!  It has been a crazy ride so far and I am sure there are many more adventures to come, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks to Amy for taking our 4 kids overnight, I know they kept her very busy!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love those kids and love having them over. They were very well behaved and we all had a good time hanging out together. Glad your anniversary was a success.

Chris said...

Ok just to let you know this is Amy posting but Chris is obviously logged in under him. So when it says Chris it really means Amy. :)