Labor on Labor Day??
So for Labor Day weekend we had to make a quick moving trip from Bozeman to Rapid City. Our house was still full of stuff and we needed it before the winter and are still hoping it will sell soon, otherwise we will get renters in and keep it for a while. Anyways, one of the 3 days we were there I started having some of the same labor signs I had right before I had premature labor with Kylie. We headed back to Bozeman on Monday, (I drove a u-haul for the first time, just Mason and I which was a fun drive together actually), stayed overnight in Sheridan Wy and returned Tuesday at about 1pm. I went to the dr. at 2pm where she confirmed pre-term labor signs and assigned me to BEDREST for the next 4 weeks. Is that really possible with 3 kids?? I am learning it is.....kind of. It is much better than having to balance a preemie in the hospital and a household. Trying to count my blessings. Thanks for the help of great neighbors, (thanks Amy), a wonderful husband, and the good old relief society, the next 4 weeks will be fine, and we will have a healthy baby. However for all of those days I wish that I could have nothing to do but lay around, I am learning very quickly to be careful what I wish for!!
1 comment:
This Amy person sounds amazing. And beautiful.
Post a Comment