
Halloween anybody?? Last weekend we got out the fall stuff and Kylie loved this Mickey Mouse costume. It is size 6-12 months so as you can see its a little short, but she was obsessed with it and even took her nap in it. For Halloween she wants to be a pirate with Aaron. She sure is a Daddys girl.

Getting so BIG!! The last couple of days I have been feeling the natural mothers guilt that Kylie will no longer be the baby and I feel bad to bring another one home! I know its so normal and kylie had the longest run in this house of being the youngest but she is spoiled rotten. Lucky for me, she is our most independent, so that should help when Reina comes.

Goose and Daddy vacuuming.
1 comment:
Kylie is getting so big and she too has a ton of hair! I'm glad to know that you are feeling guilty bringing another home. I'm already feeling a little bad for Izzy, good to know it's normal.
Post a Comment