Kylie protecting her glow-worm and baby from the swordfighting Mason!
Mason cracking up and enjoying every minute of it!
Aaron helped T set up a Tea Party for the whole family. It is supposed to be 75 all week. One more week of summer....Yeah!!
Aaron and the delish dessert he made for us for when the kids are in bed. Its peaches and cream and it was so good. He is the best!So its been kind of crazy with me on bedrest for the last 2 weeks. Aaron has been working, taking Mason to and from school, doing dishes, laundry, cooking, waiting on me, entertaining children and unpacking all of the stuff from our Rapid City house. What would I do without him? I have no idea. Kylie has quickly figured out she can get away with much more with me on bedrest. the good news is, in 2 weeks I am officially off bedrest, and 4 weeks from today I have a scheduled c-section. That is assuming she doesn't come early on her own. So this weekend with Aaron home we tried to relax and have a little Banks family fun! We ate outside, played Yahtzee, and enjoyed the beautiful weather here in Bozeman.

4 comments:
That peach dessert does look delicious! I hope you snap a picture of the twizzlers. haha
Blog looks good!
Your kids are getting big!!I can't believe how much they have grown in the past year. Hope all is well and you are not bored out of your mind in bed. I know I would be.
Looks like Mason is getting some good practice for when the baby comes!! :] Just kidding. Keep your chin up and milk the desserts for all it's worth... tell Aaron next time you want the stuffed strawberries... at least I do anyways. :]
Hey, I found your blog off of Marlene's blog. It is fun to see your family. Your kids are looking so grown up. Good luck with the rest of your bed rest. At least you have a great husband to help. We have a blog too, www.fiveinwyoming.blogspot.com
Post a Comment