Saturday, March 21, 2009
Date Night with my 7 year old
This past week we all went up to Kalispell and spent the week where Aaron was working since Mason was on Spring Break. Despite all of us except Aaron coming down with the nasty cold and cough, it was fun, and is always nice to get away. It was nice for me to relax while I was sick, and not worry about housework since there was none to do. No washing machines, no dishes, no vaccuum, just 4 little kids to chase. Trust me, I am paying for the laundry part now that I am home. Anyways, on Wednesday night, Mason and I headed out just the two of us for Subway, and the movie "Race to Witch Mountain". We had a lot of fun. We had not done anything alone in quite a while. I love him so much. The highlight of the night was this. As we were getting in the car after Subway, but before the movie, he said this to me: "hey mom, what if we are in the movie, and we are both reaching into the popcorn bucket, and our hands accidently touch?" Ok, he is in love with me like they always say little boys are, and I LOVE IT! I know it won't be long before he is all grown up, and I am trying to treasure the times before that happens! We had a great date!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it! There's something about one on one time with a kid that makes them think and say the cutest things.
Our little Mason Banks has always been a great date. Grammie has lots of fun memories of dates with him. Of course, the first few he was screaming, but we got way past that!
That's so cute. I used to do date nights with my kids. They're not so much into that anymore:( It's nice how much Mason loves you.
Hi Guys!
Wow its been a while, do you remember me, I was in your ward! Your family is so beautiful! Keep in touch.
Price Fam
Post a Comment