
Here I am on our road trip to Rapid City this weekend in front of my favorite gas station in the world. We have traveled through this area many times over the last 2 years, and I LOVE to stop here for a refreshing beverage. I will post more pictures of our quick trip to Rapid City to close on our house that was for sale (FINALLY), but for now I had to post about this lovely pitstop in the middle of Gillette Wyoming, YEE HAW!!!! In the picture ( not great quality ) is me with a Vanilla Diet Pepsi, US Weekly Magazine (which I only treat myself to on road trips), and my new purse named Baby Mustard (long story)! What else could a wife and mother of 4 want, see, I am easy to please!

Here is the reason I love this place so much. Not only is it RIGHT off the freeway, it has the best soda machine in the land. You may add Vanilla or Cherry flavor to ANY drink you want. Isn't that special?? I think so. Oh how I wish this lovely gas station was right down the street from me. :(!!

As Aaron was taking this picture, a nice Wyoming gentleman politely stopped until our photo shoot was done. Now that is good ol' fashioned Wyoming hospitality. I miss living there. Do you have a favorite road trip stop? What is your favorite beverage????
3 comments:
Wyoming IS the best place on earth to live. (BY FAR)
We always stop at Maverik in Evanston on the way to SLC. Pepsi is the only thing I ever get to drink from there. In fact, at one point in my life, Pepsi was the only think I drank. How I miss that refreshing beverage! :(
Cute post, Sarah! You cracked me up again. By the way, I voted water on your poll! You know, even though a shot of vanilla may be special...diet soda has been linked to many cancer types! Cheers!
Post a Comment