Today is my moms last day with the San Diego Padres. What a blessing her job has been to our whole family. She started as an usher, and worked her way up to the assistant to the CEO. Her job is the reason I spent 2 seasons running around as the Padres Mascot, and spent 6 years nannying and traveling for families of MLB players. That was a great time before I had kids of my own. She is dedicated, hardworking, and will be missed greatly at the Padres, I am sure of it. However, she is happy to have more time on her hands, and her kids and family is happy to see much more of her especially during baseball season. Congrats Mom, I hope your last day is all you deserve. I love you.
4 comments:
Thanks so much for this wonderful gift! I love you all!
I had no idea her last day was yesterday! These two just surprised us going out so fast! Can't wait for all the visits and fun.
Thanks for your blog visit and sweet comment. You have a beautiful family--and CONGRATS! to your mom!! We used to live in San Diego. Tell her Thanks from us! (What a fun job that must have been, for all of you!)
Congrats to Grammy!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment