Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh, The Places We'll Go!

Yesterday, was my mom's birthday, and my Grandma finally got to meet Reina. In the picture above, it is my Grandma, and my mom and my younger brother Chase.
Mason and Kylie in the backyard with Uncle Chase. I love bringing my kids to the house that I grew up in, and the backyard that I played in. the grass is much greener now.

In Provo, we stayed with some good friends that we grew up with Christine and James Shores. It was a lot of fun and Stacey and Erin Leavitt were there too. Thanks for having us!


Here we are another night where we stayed with Monika and Dusty. Monika was showing me some cute hairdos for my girls. I need all the hair help I can get.




Auntie Dawn finally getting her hands on Reina. We will have so much fun with both sides of our families this summer. My kids are having a blast!



4 comments:

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

So glad to hear you think the "grass is greener," since Steve I constantly wonder what we're going to do with this back lawn which was never properly planted like the front. Yes, your kids are having a blast with lots of family around. It's nice they don't get hung up in the worrying of divided time, etc. I hope this time will be a blessing to you all.

Dee Dee said...

It looks like you had some great visits along the way. Traveling with that many kids must be crazy!

Celia said...

It's good to hear that you arrived safely. We miss you guys already -- especially after the Scentsy party at your house -- that was great!

The McNeil Family said...

When you have a lot of kids together it is always fun. Looks like your kids had lots of fun,