We arrived safely in California on Tuesday evening after a long drive through MT, ID, UT, NV, AZ, into California. Thanks for Monika and Christine letting us crash with 4 kids at their house. We picked up my mom in Utah, and she did the rest of the drive with us. We will be in California, staying with Aarons parents in El Centro until early August with plenty of trips to San Diego to spend time with my family too.I know a lot of you already know, but in the fall my hubby will be attending J. Reuben Clark Law School at BYU. I am excited and really happy that he got in there. We really wanted to go somewhere in San Diego to be closer to both sides of our families, but Provo is much cheaper to live with 4 kids, and will have a great support system with it being a church school. We loved BYU-Hawaii, and I know we will be happy in Utah as well. Aaron knows his way around because he served his mission there. We won't post how long ago that was, lol. Yeah for a fun summer with family, and yeah for another Banks family adventure, Law School!!!
Disclaimer: the BYU symbol above is the first time I attempted to download something from the web instead of pictures from the computer. I realize it is off-center, and will try to fix it later.
5 comments:
Awesome he got into BYU not only cheaper living but way cheaper law school. I know lots of people who have wished to get in there. Well I am sure we will be driving by El Centro some time before August maybe we could stop by and say hi.
A. I am SOOO excited that you guys are going to be so close!
B. Especially after being there for the last two days, I am QUITE jealous that you get to do the BYU thing. It is so incredible there. You're gonna LOVE it! Grats!
It's too bad MSU doesn't have a law school. Glad you made it safe. Miss you neighbor!
Wow! What an adventure you guys are embarking on! Good for you. That os really great you guys got into law school, I don't know how you will do it with 4 little ones, the thought of it just makes me tired! But by reading your log, it seems like you are an amazing mom and will be able to do it, piece of cake!! Hopefully we can get together at the park while you'r ein SD! That would be fun! :)
That's great that he got into Law School! However I'm a little confused :) So are u guys selling your house in MT and living in Utah now or is he just going to live in Utah and you are living in California? I think i'm going to go back and read your blog again :)
Post a Comment