
Taryn and Reina. Sorry Mason and Kylie, but I think Reinas' favorite sibling is Taryn. Taryn spends so much time with her, and Reina loves to see her. When Kylie comes around Reina flinches first, and then smiles. Hmmm, I wonder why. She loves Mason, but he is kind of too busy for her.

I didn't know how to rotate this, but it is such a pretty picture. She will be 7 months tomorrow.

Here she is again. Are you surprised we call her Fat Cat? It looks like she needs a training bra. She sits up, loves to play, and just started clapping her hands. She just started to reach for me when she wants me, and I LOVE it!

This is Kylie and her cousin Jackson. (He is one of my sisiters' twins) Here is the story. After multiple times of telling them to stay out of Kendalls' room, they snuck in and Jackson did Kylies make-up. All of the kids have been causing innocent cousin trouble. That's what cousins are for right?

Their mugshot after being caught. You can't really see the make-up, but it is there. They are making mugshot faces, huh?
2 comments:
I love the chubby baby! She reminds me of how big Janae was as a baby. What does he weigh now?
I can't believe how chubby she is. Meghan was like that as a baby too. She is way cute.
Post a Comment