Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love.

Today was Aarons birthday. I am on our new laptop and he is at the drive-in movies with the 2 older kids. I loaded a picture cd to put up a really cute post for him, and I can't figure it out!! So forget the pictures, this will just be a wordy blog. Here are some of the reasons I love him everyday of the year:

He is the most loyal person I have ever met.

He is a wonderful father to our 4 little beauties.

He is so strong in the gospel, and is a great example of integrity.

He is a lot of fun to be with.

He cooks for me.

He changes diapers.

He adores me, and still likes to date me.

He believes we can acheive anything.

He loves to sing funny songs with the kids and I.

He teaches me.

He is the hardest working man I have ever met.

Today we hung out, went to lunch, and went bowling. 2 of his sisters came down (his moms' birthday was yesterday) and we had a lot of fun. I have really enjoyed seeing him everyday for the past 3 1/2 months. In one week we are leaving so he can start law school in the fall at BYU. I am so excited for another adventure with you babe. Happy Birthday to my best friend, and the love of my life. I love you xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: