
Look at my babys' little tan legs. In between her rolls she is white, and the rest of her is tan. She is crawling all over the place and her legs are actually thinning out a little. I think baby rolls are so cute. I wish I felt cute with the rolls on my belly from having babies, lol!

Is this picture so sad? We have been getting settled into our new place, and things have been pretty crazy. A lot of our stuff is in storage so we have been going back and forth between storage and our new place, and trying to get organized. Reina is cutting her 2nd top tooth, so she has been really grumpy. Every time I put her down for a nap or bed, one of us ends up holding her so she has gotten so spoiled. Well, obviously I have been feeling really unproductive. Aaron has been great and keeps reminding me that she is my main priority. Anyways yesterday, I had had it, and was letting her cry it out a little. I hate doing it, but she was driving me crazy. So when she fell asleep, this is how we found her!! Poor baby. Don't worry, I laid her down.
As, for getting settled, it will be a process. I feel a little lost with it being such a big campus and not knowing anyone yet. Sunday we went to the student ward and found out that when Mason turns eight (feb), we would most likely have to move to a family ward off campus. So we decided this week we will check out the family ward and maybe start attending it now instead of switching in 8 months. What would you guys do? Start at the student ward, and switch? Start and stay in the family ward off-campus? I need opinions!! Help
6 comments:
I feel your pain with Reina, brody is teething so bad that he hates taking his naps.. I have had to let him cry it out these last couple of days.I hate doing it but i can't get anything done holding him. As for the ward thing, I would probably just go to family ward. Change is hard for me and my family that changing in 8months would be hard for me. But this just what i would do. Do what is best for your family. Good Luck
Her little rolls are so cute. Yeah, not so cute on us moms. UGH!
I would suggest going to the family ward, too. My kids are still having a hard time in our ward since the SV ward got dissolved, and that's been years! Good luck with whatever you choose. And I can't believe he'll be 8 years old! Dang, you're getting old:)
I was gonna say go to the family ward to avoid switching - then it dawned on me that you guys have switching down! and it probably wouldn't be too hard on the kids. It might give YOU a chance to make friends w/ those that are closer geographically to you (not that "off campus" is so far away - but still closer). Asked for others 2cents - there's mine! :D
i think just go to the family ward. that way you get closer to people there instead of getting close with people and then having a little bit of a hard time keeping in touch..
PS. i am coming to visit you .
Oh my! I love those rolls! SO CUTE!
Poor little baby with the screen print on her face and the while stripes on her rolly polly legs. Who's taking care of Grammie's baby? I'm with Natalie on the ward. Make some friends from your complex, then switch when it doesn't provide what your children need.
Post a Comment