Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pt Loma

So back in June in San Diego, we decided to take the kids to the beautiful Pt. Loma. I took some cadid photos of each of the kids, and here are some of the shots. I love the picture of Mason. It is classic.
Me with 4 of my favorite things.

I have a better one that is not out of focus, but I accidently posted the wrong one. I'll see if I can switch it out.


Reina at 8 months. The only way she would smile like this is with Mason doing armpit farts. Lovely. Hey, whatever works!!



Kylie goose, so cute she is a fireball!!




3 comments:

Marcia said...

Your family has done a lot of cool stuff this summer. I am extremely jealous. Cute pictures though.

monika said...

So cute, Sarah! Love all the pics. See you next week I guess!

John said...

Love that Reina was smiling at the armpit farts! :)