Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Few Odds and Ends

Kylie has been a little bit sad with Mason and Taryn at school. I have been trying to give her some special attention and let her know what a big girl she is. Today was fun. We had been running around crazy for Mon. and Tues., so today we just hung out, made lasagna, and watched the Tinkerbell Fairy movie while Reina napped. Sometimes I feel like I expect too much from her, and remind myself that she is ONLY 3! She is fun to be around, and a big helper too.
Last weekend Mason had his friend Noah spend the night. This was the first time he had a friend spend the night. We are glad Noah stayed although he fell off of his bike, and was hurt. These 2 are great buddies, and the girls love when Noah comes over too!


So last week was our anniversary, and we claimed no gifts, just letters. Of course Aaron bought me ballons and roses, and this chocolate caramel rice crispy treat. We went out to lunch that day, and on a date that Thurs. night. The funny thing is, all of my vases are in storage, so I had to be creative about what to put the flowers in. His old Home Depot thermos doesn't look great, but it worked, lol.

He studied late at the library, so I made him his favorite blonde brownies and wrote his letter. I put some of our wedding day snapshots around it. He really liked it!



This is a picture of the kids on Masons' first day of 2nd grade. He looks like a jack-o-lantern, and really likes school! Look at this handsome kid!!




1 comment:

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

You forget Kylie is 3 because Kylie doesn't think she is only 3. Now she can be the helper and have some special time with mom.