Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ts' First day of Kindergarten

I can't believe Taryn is in Kindergarten! It was a lot harder for me to say good-bye to her at the school than it was Mason. Maybe because he is a boy, and boys are more tough. T was so excited to go. I didn't cry, but my eyes did well up! She had a great day, and Kylie and I missed her. I went to Target after I dropped her off, and Kylie told me twice that I left Taryn in the car, haha. (proud to say I have never done that) I am so glad I chose afternoon kindergarten, because we are a little slow in the morning. I have great carpools worked out so I do not have to go to the school 3x a day, thank goodness! One of my carpools is actually our old next door neighbor from BYU-H. We were pregnant together, bid farewell in Hawaii wondering if we would ever cross paths again. I never thought our babies would end up in the same kindergarten class! Life is crazy huh?
Reina and I. Reina is so funny now. She is nearly 11 months, and like the rest of my babies, already saying words. She says uh-oh ALL the time, and it is funny because she sounds so stressed out when she says it. She also says go when she wants to get down. She says night-night, nana (banana), dada, and mama. Looks like we have another LOUD child on our hands, haha.

We were a little early (ok the 1st ones there) dropping T off, so we decided to find Mason at recess. He was glad to see T on her first day. He is a wonderful big brother, and loves to go get her after class to bring her out to the car.


Her sideways cute hairdo. Gosh, I have come a long way in the hair dept!!



My sweet girl. Where does the time go? I love these kids so much, it is sad that they all grow so quickly. I am grateful to be able to be a stay at home mom. The sacrafices are so worth it, there is no where else I would rather be. Lucky to have a hubby who supports me being home with them, and relieves me when I need a break!




1 comment:

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

She looks so cute. Good job with the hair. I'm happy she didn't get whacked in the face with a lunchbox while waiting in line. How sad was that?!