Sunday, September 20, 2009

The past week...........

Reina moved up in the world of car seats! She just hit 20 lbs, and will be one in less than a month. She is loving this new change. Every time we load her up she points to the dvd player on the ceiling, and yells, as if she is telling us to turn it on. Funny how quickly they learn huh? This past week she also started walking EVERYWHERE. She was already into everything, and now it is worse, exhausting! She had her first ear infection this week, and I felt so bad for her. Isn't she cute?

Here is the troublemake trying to sit in Taryns' desk at school.
This past week, Taryn had her turn bringing the all about me poster to her class and telling them all about herself. She was really excited, and I loved watching her around her classmates. Please don't knock the zebra pants. I only paid $2.99 for them at Gymboree, so I couldn't pass them up even if they are ugly, hahaha!


Taryn reading at her desk. She was reading before school began, and she loves it. She is getting better, and better each day. I am proud of her.




My sweets holding up the poster that we made, ALL ABOUT HER. She had to write 3 things she didn't like and when I asked her, one of them was the microwave. She then explained to me that when she is in a time-out, that is where I set the timer, so she doesn't like microwaves, HAHAHAHA!!
I can't believe how busy I am with 2 kids at school, and 2 at home. At least I am rarely bored right? I hope everyone is doing well, and has a great week ahead!!



5 comments:

Prescott family said...

I can't believe your daughter is almost one and just had her first ear infection. You are so lucky! My kids got them all the time when they were infants...
I can't believe how quick she is growing though, has it already been a year?
I love the zebra pants, don't apologize!! :o)
Andrea

Joy said...

Doesn't the 1st year of their life really fly by. Little ones are so fun! Sounds like you are super busy! That is definitley better than trying to entertain constantly like I am trying to do. Sometimes it gets tough coming up with something different so I don't get bored.

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

She is such a sweet girl. Kylie looks so serious sitting behind her at school. We just saw a picture of Taryn at 2 and were talking about how fast the time goes. Love them all...thanks for blogging. Mom

Amy said...

The Zebra pants are so cute. They are not ugly at all. Girl is stylish. I love it.

Joy said...

Happy 30th Birthday! We are getting old!