Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Help!!

Lately, after I upload my photos onto my blog & then click DONE, the photos do not post in this little box thing. Instead, it is full of a bunch of words. I am not very computer savvy, but have recently made a book out of my blog, which gives me a lot of motivation to post, and I CAN'T!! It is frustrating. To check out how to make a blog book, visit www.blurpbooks.com. It is easy to use, and very affordable too.

If you are reading this, please leave a comment. Am I doing something wrong? Is it a problem with blogger? What is going on???? HELP ME!

3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

You have to be in compose instead of htlm format...click on the tab above. Hope that helps.

monika said...

And after you upload, you have to select one at a time, then add, then go back and add the others you've uploaded. Unless you're in the old version when you're doing a post.

Dee Dee said...

I was having trouble uploading pictures awhile back. I had changed a setting in my firewall and finally figured out that was the problem. I'm not sure it's the same problem you're having, but it may be.