There hasn't really been too much going on lately, but I wanted to get these pictures up on the blog. You can't see them very well, but I put Reinas' hair in two pig tails on top of her little head. She pointed to them all day and would say "owie". She is still keeping us on her toes, and getting into everything. I can't believe she is already 15 months old. She has been sleeping in her bed all night, and not waking up which has been wonderful for me, so I guess we will keep her, despite all of the havic she causes in her waking hours :)
I don't let the girls play with fake makeup too much, but over the break I let them give each other makeovers. I was scrapbooking that day (as you can see the mess on the table), so I was letting them be creative too.
Kylie the make-up artist.
She is obsessed with these clip on earings she is wearing. She brings them EVERYWHERE. Maybe it is because she has had 2 failed attempts at having her ears pierced. One at 14 months (she pulled them out) and one at 3 (they got infected). I think these will do for now.

Aaron wanted me to take a picture after he ripped the phone book in half. SO STRONG. My friend Amy watched the kids Friday night, and he and I went out with 2 other couples from the law school. It was nice going out with other people, and not being interrupted by the kids. I love going on dates with my husband, and feel so lucky to be married happily.
I started going to the workout group that meets on MWF mornings. It has been really good for me. I even ran outside on Saturday.Working out puts me in such a better mood, and gives me more energy throughout the day. I need it to beat the winter blues. The winter has not been bad, but the forecast does say it is supposed to snow all week long. I am hoping Spring will be here before I know it. February should go by quick with Masons' baptism, Valentines Day, and Kylies birthday too.
3 comments:
I can see why you're humming "Little Girls, Little Girls" around there. You couldn't wear pony tails like that until you were almost 3.
Cute post, Sarah! I love reading about your adventures and your love for Aaron. You guys are cute! Look out for Kylie! She is always looking like such a teenager. :)
So stinkin cute! Love the makeup!
Post a Comment