Reina has been climbing on EVERYTHING! I have never had a child climb so much! It is completely exhausting. She wears me out and it is so stressful because it worries me even though I am watching her all of the time. Yesterday, she was standing on this recliner, and I reached over to get her off, and she tried to dodge me and fell over the side right onto her head. I was so glad she was ok. She is wearing me out.


This is how she gets up. She stands on the handle on the side and then hoists herself up.

She pushes her little Dora couch over to the bigger couches and then gets on. she loves to look out this window and point to the park and say gogogogo. A couple of weeks ago at the park, she would climb up the slide, and go down head first. SHe is 16 months and such a daredevil!!! She climbs on Taryn and Kylies bed and jumps.

She climbs on my kitchen table bench and then onto the table. Now during the day, we put the bench underneath the table.

She tries to climb out of her highchair the second I take the tray off. She is wearing tights because she always pulls her socks off. They reason that I named this post "how do you spell trouble?" is because Aaron always says "How do you spell trouble", and then Reina yells back in her baby voice: R-E-I-N-A!!!! She has been driving me nuts, but of course I LOVE her to death, and can't imagine my life without her. However, I am ready for the climbing stage to be over.
4 comments:
You are such a good consistent blogger. That is so awesome Mason got baptized and sorry Reina is a climber. I will trade you evils- not a good sleeper for your climber. HAHAHA! LOL. Oh yeah and where are you guys at now? Provo? We need to try and get together.
Have fun with that!!! All I can say is better you than me. Let's get together soon... are there any good nights to have your fam over for dinner?
Only having one climber is fun...I have 2! Ryan copies his brother so it gets a little crazy.
Man, I'm tired just after looking at those pictures! She's such a cute little thing though, so that helps with the craziness.
Post a Comment