Stacy came up to visit us last month and stayed for 3 weeks. We are so glad she came. She came up to help during Aarons finals, and her help was HUGE! She got to go to the movies, we went to lunch a few times, she watched the kids (Aaron and I got to go out 2 nights in a row), we made crepes, & did a lot of other fun things too. I hope she enjoyed her stay with us as much as we enjoyed having her. We miss & love you Stacy!

This picture is of Stacy and Kylie at the soccer feild :) Aren't they cute?
3 comments:
how sweet! is she a sibling? relative? good friend?
ooops Erin! My mind has been a little off haha. She is our neice on Aarons side :) LOVE HER! Can't wait to meet your little girl, too bad I have to wait until Aug, booooo!! :)
AW! Cute picture. We love Stacy and miss seeing her at Storytime every week.
Post a Comment