Friday, May 28, 2010
Taryns Teeth
About couple of weeks ago we noticed that Taryn had a grown up tooth growing behind her bottom baby teeth. I took her in for them to check it out, and they ended up pulling BOTH baby bottom teeth right then and there. I had Reina and Kylie with me and was not expecting that at all. It was quite a sight with me holding Reina screaming, kylie whining in the corner that she was hungry, and me trying to hold Taryns hand while they numbed her up and pulled her teeth. Not the way I prefer her to lose her first 2 teeth, but that is life right?
Anyways in the pics above she is writing to the tooth fairy (who spoiled her with $15), and then showing me with her cute toothless smile. LOVE this girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's so crazy! I'd never seen that happen before until a couple of months ago that happened to Logan. His two bottom teeth were growing in behind his baby teeth. I was worried the baby teeth wouldn't come out and they ended up falling out the same day! The adult teeth have worked their way to the front so they look totally normal now. =o)
holy smokes. i think i got like 15 cents from the tooth fairy! the fairy economy must be doing well!
Post a Comment