
This year for scout camp it was an afternoon event the day before we left for our San Diego vacation. It was so nice since I am in scouts, that I got to go with Mason and my other scouts and have an afternoon away together. Being with Mason for the afternoon reminds me of how much I love him and what a good boy he is. They got to do so many neat things including shooting
bb guns in the picture above!

Mason and I all ready to go!

Mason and his buddy
Broch building model airplanes.

Rock wall climbing!

They each got to take turns carrying the flag for their group to the next station and here is Mason carrying his flag!
1 comment:
Mason is so freakin cute. He looks great in his uniform. Glad he had a great experience at Scout Camp.
Post a Comment