This year for Aarons birthday we decided to get more use out of our waterpark passes and go as a family. We love having passes there, and it is neat because all of the kids can go on the big slides as long as Reina and Kylie are on our laps!
So we spent some time there, got some pizza, and made Aarons favorite chocolate bundt cake that I make. We let Mason try to light the candles and this is a great shot of the outcome. A slight burn but no real harm, lol. What a great picture!!

AAAAH ITS HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Making a wish!

All of us at the waterpark although you can barely see Reina.

Some of the fun waterslides!

It was a fun and relaxing day for Aaron. I got him a new Ipod shuffle since we have been working out so much, and he loved it and uses it all of the time. This is such a late post but I am so grateful for Aaron as my husband and father of our kids. Hope your birthday was great, LOVE YOU BABE!!!!
2 comments:
Not funny that Mason got burned, but what a great shot. Glad that Aaron had a great birthday!
I recall another 8 year old doing the same thing for his sisters birthday.
Post a Comment