Tuesday, August 24, 2010

California Trip 2010

Over the summer we went to California for 21 days to visit our families. Aaron came out for the first week and then flew back to Ut because he had to get back to work. Most of my pictures are on my nicer camera, but I am having trouble getting them to upload. So I thought I should at least get a few up because I am so behind on blogging! Kylie and cousin Jackson playing in the sand. San Diego weather was unusually mild for summertime, but still nice enough for the beach.
The kids in grammie and bopas garden. It was so nice being able to walk outside and pick fresh produce for salads, sandwiches, and snacks!

Taryn, Kylie, Grandma, and cousin Sophie at Grandma & Grandpa Banks having a Tea Party.



Reina trying to escape.


Kylie, Tristan, Taryn, Reina and Jackson drying off after a swim! More posts from the trip to come soon!




3 comments:

Joy said...

Don't you miss it there...I do for sure. 21 days is awesome. We went in July & it was freezing on the beach but we get to go back for a week during labor day so hopefully it will be warmer.

Sam said...

Saw your updated photo on the LP blog... love the short hair! Hope you guys are well.

Justina Selim said...

What a fun long vacation! I am way jealous! We really wanted to make it out to CA this summer but it never happened. Your kids are so cute and I also saw your new haircut! Very cute!d