Friday, October 22, 2010

Going Private.........

I have been thinking about making my blog private for a while now.  There are a lot of reasons why, but lately we have entered into a very delicate situation, which I would love to elaborate on, but feel like I need to know that not just anyone is reading about it.  Izaiah is staying with us for a little while.  He is a wonderful little boy and as you can see from the picture below, he looks just like he could be a part of this family.  However, it is a fun, uplifting, exhausting, delicate, & crazy situation that none of us know the outcome of.  If you are interested in keeping up with our blog and what is going on with our family, please comment below with your e-mail so I can send you an e-mail.  Thanks!  In the meantime, we love spending time with this energetic & sweet spirited little man.

20 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

cnkprice@hotmail.com

Amy said...

amybsmith81@gmail.com

Marcia said...

marciadlev@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

courts422@gmail.com

Courtney Low said...

courtney.reber@gmail.com

Kris Kanenwisher said...

kristinkanenwisher@gmail.com

Sam said...

samanthaj.anderson@gmail.com

amyorr said...

amyorr2@hotmail.com

BTW....he looks just like Mason!

The McNeil Family said...

mmcneil2@cox.net

Marlene said...

neffs.in.wy@gmail.com

Chris said...

christineshores@gmail.com

Nichols said...

me me me me!!
bwn5@hotmail.com

Justina Selim said...

justinaselim@gmail.com

Unknown said...

sachsclan at gmail.com

Laura Beers said...

lauraandjakebeers@gmail.com

Dee Dee said...

dprescotts5@cox.net

author said...

arynalbrecht@yahoo.com

Joy said...

please add me but I am private too so hope you have my email!

Chrissy said...

birdchrissy@hotmail.com

erin said...

you are an angel.
erinurrutia(at)gmail(dot)com