Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Reina!

My baby is 2 today!  I honestly can't believe it.  I know all mothers say this, but I have no idea where the time has gone.  Beautiful inside and out since the day she was born.  So glad she is mine.  Making us laugh since she was tiny.


 Totally a daddys girl for the 3rd girl in a row. 
 Climbed on everything she could as soon as she could.  Drove me crazy for 3 months straight.  Good thing she loves to snuggle to make up for it.
 I LOVE this picture of her and Mason.  She adores him.
 1 year old.
Beach baby full of sand.  Interesing things about Reina that I don't want to forget are as follows.  She pretty much has the diet of an 80 yr old.  She LOVES oatmeal, bananas, prunes, yogurt and raisins.  I guess for a two year old her diet could be worse right?  She stopped nursing at 14 months and has been binky free for almost 2 weeks.  She NEVER stops talking and says really funny things already.  She is a great night time sleeper and loves Dora the explorer.  When the other kids go to school she tells me "I go preschool today too mom."  She is spoiled rotten being the baby and we LOVE her.  Happy Birthday Reina!

2 comments:

erin said...

what about the crazy eyes! cant forget the crazy eyes!!!!!! :) shes too cute, and i love that halloween picture. mostly b/c it looks like you have a strange man sitting on your couch hahaha

The McNeil Family said...

TIme sure flies!! She is a cute girl.