Monday, January 10, 2011

So BEHIND!

I have so many things to add to my blog before I make my annual blog book.  I can't believe it is 2011 already.  2010 was a blessed year for our family.  Aaron is officially halfway finished with law school and that feels great.  We just returned from 17 days of Southern California sunshine over his 3 week school break.  Life goes by so quickly and I have many things I would like to improve on for 2011.  I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.  Until I get the time to sit down and catch up with about 10 posts, enjoy this picture of my almost 5 yr old playing in the leaves before Provo turned FREEZING.  The positive side is that Provo winters are NOTHING compared to Wyoming or Montana.

3 comments:

amyorr said...

FRIEND! I love the picture at the top of your blog. Yes, Montana winter was by far the coldest winter I have been in. Denver is breeze!
Miss you!

Kris Kanenwisher said...

We'll have to get together again soon.

And I agree, I'm still waiting for it to get cold here. Funny, not one appendage has lost feeling once this year.

Dayle Tedrow said...

Love the photo. It reminds me of the one here with Chase and Mason. Do catch up. :)