Excited faces.
My kids never wake up early on Christmas. I think it was about 8:45 when they got up this year. Every year as they get older we think they will get up earlier but it never happens.
The cutest thing. Taryn had asked Santa for the Barbie Dreamhouse but left her an MP3 player instead. He knew that Aaron and I had already gotten her one. So when she opened it up she started shouting "VICTORY, VICTORY, VICTORY!" It was absolutely priceless! Love her.
We were youngest to oldest in a nice orderly fashion & then Aarons dad told everyone to just open them all at the same time. The kids thought it was a lot of fun.
Aarons Mom got the girls these beautiful dresses for the temple and they came with a dress for their dolls too. Mason got a new suit.
It was a relaxing day. We had tamales for breakfast, played Apples to Apples, and had a nice Christmas Dinner followed by Aarons dads traditional red and green jello cake. The kids played all day with their new stuff and their cousins.
The next morning I took the kids up to San Diego to see my family (pictures to come). Aaron stayed down at his parents house to do some paid labor at their house and at their rental. He worked so hard over his school break.
1 comment:
My kids never wake up early for Christmas... I think Jamey & I are always awake before them. Weird! Enjoy it though.
Post a Comment