Friday, February 18, 2011

The day After Christmas!

December 26th 2010
Triston does NOT have crossed eyes in person ;)

 I went up to San Diego the morning after Christmas to see my side of the family.  I left at 6am so I could spend an hour or so with my little brother before he went back up to the bay area.  I always take less pictures at my moms because Aaron isn't always with me and my mom takes pictures too.  We had a lot of fun.  Cousin sleepovers, lots of yummy food and just relaxing.  And we FINALLY got our hands on my older brothers little one Harrison the 4th. 
 Reina and her new cousin.  She still refers to him as baby uncle Harrison since he is named after my brother.  Cute.
My sister bought my kids some gooey stuff to make farting noises in a jar.  Taryn thought it would look cute in her hair.  Not so fun, but my mom got it out for her.  Thanks Grammie!  We really enjoyed the nice and warm sunshine in San Diego while we were there.  It was hard to come back to such cold weather.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your kids--the cutestest.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a question about your site, would you mind emailing me back @ kthomas@primroseschools.com?

Thanks,
Kathleen