Aaron and I in front of the San Diego Temple to attend our nieces sealing. It was so nice! My mom watched the kids while we went and all of Reinas shoes were in the car, so she had to go buy her some.

We just got home from being away for 21 days! These are a few pictures just from my cell phone as I am so far behind on my blogging and haven't downloaded the pictures off of my camera yet.
 |
| Sweets on the Beach |
We loved the beach this year and I actually got out in the waves on my boogie board for the first time in years. This year, the beach was relaxing for me for the first time. All of my kids are past the ages of eating sand! YES! I didn't want to leave the beach and it is a big reason why I miss San Diego. My kids are so tan. We swam a lot.
 |
| Rainforest Cafe Las Vegas Nevada |
On the way home, we were so tired that we almost stopped at a hotel, but decided to push through to get here. All in all it was great to have a vacation, but it was too long to stay at other peoples houses. For the last week of our trip, Reina would wake up and ask me if we are going to our house today.
It is good to be home and next week it is back to school and the craziness of real life begins. More pictures from our trip are coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment