Thursday, October 2, 2008

29 but hey, who's counting?

The kids and Aaron made a yummy cake for me for my 29th birthday. It was so cute. They love to help us cook in the kitchen.
Posting this picture to remind myself that after Reina comes I can lose the weight, because at this point I am feeling rather large!
Is it winter yet? Yes I am ready for it to cool off. It is officially October, and today in Bozeman it was 84 degrees! Not fun for pregnant people. This picture is from last winter in Rapid City. I am sure come Jan. 1st 2009, I will be wising for the 84 degrees we have had this week. It is supposed to cool off this weekend.

4 comments:

amyorr said...

you are not even big! Yeah, it was hot yesterday. Happy birthday!

Marlene said...

I can't even see a belly! I can show you pictures of what huge looks like, but I don't want to make you sick! :) Happy birthday!

Goates Gang said...

Happy Birthday!!
I too can't see a belly, you look great can't even tell your prego.

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday!!!! It is so good to see you and your family! Miss you!!

Our Family blog is:
http://sachsclan.blogspot.com/


PS did you ever sell your house?