Wednesday, December 3, 2008
All I want for Christmas!
I took some pictures of the kids in front of the tree, attempting to get one for my Christmas card. I can't believe how hard it was to get all of them to look, smile, or not cry! I don't know how proffessional photographers do it! My great friend Jen Wiberg has taken our Christmas pictures the last few years, and I was bummed we live too far for her to take them this year.
Taryn is asking santa for a watch. Mason had her convinced at one point this year to ask for a pokemon toy, but to his dismay, she has changed her mind and decided to ask for something for herself instead. Sorry Mase, she is no dummy.
Mason would like a Pokemon tower, anyone know what that is? I'd better find out. After the 3 different times I attempted to take their pictures around the tree, I finally gave up. Maybe I was alittle bit hard on them. Mason gave me that clue when at family prayer, he blessed "that his Mom would have a better day tomorrow!" Gosh, he teaches me so much.
Kylie Goose! She had the hardest time smiling for the picture without giving the goofy cheese look, but look at this sweet face. When she is talking to more than one person, she often says "Hey Everyguys" Instead of everybody. It is so cute! When she knows she is doing something wrong, even if you don't scold her at all, she says "but mom I WILL listen", it is hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sarah, I was laughing out loud while reading this post. Laughing with you...I just love your kids. Mase is hilarious and the pics are priceless. By the way I love Kylie's pigtails! I can't believe how big she is starting to look.
I love that last one of Taryn. If only they were all looking at the camera. They all look so cute. You should put one on a card anyway. Keepin it real.
Your kids are so cute. I love the picture of all of them. I think you should use it for your Christmas card.
Don't you wish you could take the cute picture of each kid and paste them together? That is probably the only way to get a good picture of all four.:)
Your kids are so darn cute!!!
Andrea
Sarah,
you did a great job with the pictures. These candids of the kids are priceless. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed to see your christmas card and the kids weren't pulling their funny faces,:) but I love those little faces so much! Give them loves from me!
Post a Comment