
Last Sunday we blessed Reina. We were bummed that both families were so far away, but we had dinner with some friends, and it was a great day. my mother in law sent this adorable onsie for her, and a friend of mine hand-made the hat. I love it.

Reina and I on her big blessing day.

Daddys' little girl, or 3rd little girl.

When they are the sweetest, right?

Yes, Reina is in a beautiful white dress, but look who is stealing the show. Kylie is nuts, I couldn't resist posting this hilarious picture!
4 comments:
She looks so beautiful, Sarah! And I must say, you're looking gorgeous yourself! Wish we could've been there.
Great pics. Thanks for sharing the special day with us!
Oooohhh...they look so cute. I can't wait to get my hands on them. Hopefully I'll be in the snow with you some time in February.
Your kids are adorable, Reina's looks very beautiful in her white dress.. Kids do grow up so fast.
Post a Comment