Monday, December 15, 2008

My 3 little Shepherds

Last week for family night we did the Nativity scene. We used bunji cords with a towel or blanket on their head. They were the shepherds, Aaron and I were Mary and Joseph, and of course Reina played the sweet little baby Jesus. It was a lot of fun, and the kids had a blast. I realize that before I know it, they will not think that it is fun, and be complaining, so I am loving their ages where they really enjoy this kind of thing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is super cute. I can't believe how big your girls are :( I miss you guys a lot.

Prescott family said...

Ahhh, this makes me sad... I don't think I could get my boys to do this anymore! You sure are smart to do it now while they love it. Before you know it, they will be grown into teenagers & look at you like you are crazy if you even suggested it!! Merry Christmas!
Andrea

Joy said...

You have cute shepards. Have a Merry Christmas.

Chrissy said...

Hi sarah
I am on my annual hunt for addresses of people that have moved and wondered if you could send me your current address to my email birdchrissy@hotmail.com Thank you-Chrissy

Christine Peterson said...

Very fun activity. We like to do that every year too. I liked your Christmas card and birth announcement. Your children are beautiful.

Macbeth 6 said...

OK so you are a hoot! I found your blog through others. We missed your Christmas eve. Hope you had a good Christmas! We need to get together. Love your picts and your comments - you are so positive. Love Missy