Saturday, December 27, 2008

You might be a Montana Redneck if..............

For Christmas this past week , we spent it in Kalispell so we could be with Aaron each night since that is where he was working. On our way home this morning, we stopped at the Missoula Walmart to return 2 movies that one of Aarons' salesmen gave us because we already had them. Taryn had to use the restroom, so I was standing outside the stall waiting for her. Tired from Christmas and all of their festivities, I was sort of in a daze and not really paying attention to those around me coming in and out of the stalls. A lady came out and in her hand were a can of coke, and a fast food bag of some sort. She looked me straight in the eyes and said "yep, I did it all one-handed" with Montana pride filling my ears. I didn't know whether or not to congratulate her or tell her she was disgusting. I definetely was not interested on how or how many hands she needed to do here bathroom business. Too much information for me thanks. You might be a redneck if you disclose to those around you in public places how many hands it takes to do everything that you need to in a restroom. Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

Deirdra said...

Wow! That really is disgusting. Did she really think it was so fantastic, YIKES! The nativity is oh so cute. Merry Christmas

San Diego Area Public Affairs said...

I guess her mom didn't teach her the "no kitchen things in and bathroom and no bathroom things in the kitchen" rule.

The Griffins said...

OKAY... I'm nearly speechless. I'm almost thinking that she was lying because she felt the need to explain it to you- as if trying to convince you she isn't as gross as she seemed, when in actuality, she was probably eating her lunch while doing her business. Gross.

By the way, we miss you guys like CRAZY and are just wondering how you are. Nick asks me everyday if I've heard from you. I'm going to try to call you in a couple of days, so if you see a weird phone number show up- IT'S ME!!!
Love you

Marcia said...

That is really gross. She is lucky it was you and not me. I'm sure I would have said something that was not very nice to her.