
Today Mason thought it would be funny to play an April fools joke on Taryn and Kylie. He took out all of the furniture from their dollhouse and replaced it with a rock and a note that read: "Ha Ha, Happy April Fools Day!" Kylie got a kick out of it, and Taryn burst into tears. I thought it was really cute myself.

Last Saturday, we al took the kids to see the movie Monsters vs. Aliens. It was really cute. When we got home, we made Goo that resembled Bob from the movie. The kids loved it, and it has provided hours of mess free entertainment. That night, Aaron and I left the 3 olders with a sitter, and headed to Johnny Carinos for dinner. Reina always comes with us, since she really can't interrupt us yet, and is still nursing. I love date night!

Kylie playing with the blue goo.

Taryn enjoying hers.

My little Spring Bunny. She is really fun to interact with now, and loves playing peek-a-boo with all of us. The kids love her, but lately Kylie is acting out by sitting on her. Good Times. Maybe that is why Reina looks so worried here. She is wondering where Kylie is and if she is about to get hurt.
6 comments:
I really want some GOO!
I really like the picture of Reina crying, for some strange reason. The look on her face says "Are you kidding me? I HATE these bunny ears!"
ok so how do you make that goo? I know drew would LOVE it (and any other kid w/ a beating heart? lol) Dish woman!
Ohhh, I remember my oldest acting out when I had my second baby... good times is right! Luckily they do eventually grow out of it (you just have to keep an eye on them until they do!). There were times when he would try & pull his little brother (who was an infant at the time) off the couch. I didn't leave them alone EVER :o) I think it is pretty normal, how ever strange that may sound! Good luck.
Me too, me too! I want that recipe for goo!
I'd like to know how to make that goo too! Come on, spill the beans!
Post a Comment