
Of course these pictures are still out of the order I want (monika I tried), and I can't believe Reina is 6 months old today. Time flies. She is a pretty good baby who as of lately wants to be held much more. She is angry that she can't crawl when she sees something that she wants. Yesterday was her check-up, and she weighs 16 lbs. 10 oz. She is 25 inches long. This post may be coming across random, because we leave next week for a long summer in California. I should be packing at the moment, and my mind is on the million things I need to do before we leave. Aaron starts BYU Law school in the fall. Another adventure for the Banks family!

Reina in the hospital. So beautiful.

Two weeks old on her first Halloween.

She is doing really well sitting up now.

This picture is one of my favorites. She sticks out her tongue a lot now. It is so long and pointy. Her personality is darling. I can't wait to be in California so all off our extended family can meet her! She is such a blessing in our home, we are lucky to have her. We love you Reina!!
5 comments:
She is so cute! I want to squeeze her cheeks. Good luck with the packing and such.
She is so very cute and chunky. I can't wait to get my hands on her next week. Thanks for keeping up your blog.
I love her Halloween Costume. Cute chick!
She is sure cute in her little plaid dress too.
They grow FAST!
What a cutie! I'll show you how to get them in the order you want when you're here next week. Can't wait to see you guys!
The girls matching easter dresses are cute! Do it while you can I think I was 7 and told my mom no more matching me with all the girls.
Post a Comment